WELCOME

This is the place to come if you need a quilt top quilted.
You can contact me for more information, quotes or to discuss your quilting project on 03 62299877 or 0404099877. I am situated at Kingston, South of Hobart in Tasmania

Patterns

You can choose how you want your quilt quilted.
A pre-designed edge to edge pattern is often the cheapest option.
I have some patterns you can choose from or I can order a pattern especially for your quilt.
I can also freehand or custom quilt.
Call me to discuss your options

Prices

Edge to Edge quilting starts at $2.50 for basic designs such as 
Ivy Leaves, Small Diamonds, Heart and Rose.
$3.00 for Rose Vine, Morning Glory, Classic Leaf and Ribbon.
$3.50 for Bells Beach, Celtic Scroll,  Flourish and Floral Carpet.
$4.00 Double Plume,  Daisies Galore and Hearts in Bloom.
Custom quilting, Stippling and other background  fillers depends on size and area required.
 I can quote a price before commencing work.
 Threads are supplied and included in the price of quilting. 


April 03, 2010

Lots of Quilts completed

I have been busy lately quilting lots of quilts so I've been a bit slack putting up Pics of them. I've just loaded a heap of them in previous posts but they are not in any order. Some were done a while ago, but mostly they were done this year. I've forgotten who did which ones but I'm going to try to be a little more organised and put them up regularly with the makers' names on them.
I have some more backing fabric available now. When I get back from overseas at the end of May I'm hoping to get some pics of the fabrics and put them on the blog as well as pics of my patterns. I have some new ones that are pretty nice.

No comments: