WELCOME

This is the place to come if you need a quilt top quilted.
You can contact me for more information, quotes or to discuss your quilting project on 03 62299877 or 0404099877. I am situated at Kingston, South of Hobart in Tasmania

Patterns

You can choose how you want your quilt quilted.
A pre-designed edge to edge pattern is often the cheapest option.
I have some patterns you can choose from or I can order a pattern especially for your quilt.
I can also freehand or custom quilt.
Call me to discuss your options

Prices

Edge to Edge quilting starts at $2.50 for basic designs such as 
Ivy Leaves, Small Diamonds, Heart and Rose.
$3.00 for Rose Vine, Morning Glory, Classic Leaf and Ribbon.
$3.50 for Bells Beach, Celtic Scroll,  Flourish and Floral Carpet.
$4.00 Double Plume,  Daisies Galore and Hearts in Bloom.
Custom quilting, Stippling and other background  fillers depends on size and area required.
 I can quote a price before commencing work.
 Threads are supplied and included in the price of quilting. 


April 09, 2010

Last quilts for a while

I got some new quilting patterns a while ago and I've been too busy with other quilts to try them out. I had two small baby quilts to do for mum so I used them on those.


I forgot to take a photo of the whole quilt for some reason. But it turned out nice.



I'll be away visiting my newest grandson in Colorado for the next few weeks. Back at the end of May. I'll probably have withdrawal symptoms by then so I should be ready to get into quilting pretty quickly.

No comments: